08 Dec Don’t Let Rain Ruin Your Wedding Day in Any Way!
Your Big Day is bound to be a magical event – and no, not even rain itself can ruin the beauty of this life-changing moment. How to make sure that doesn’t happen? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Accept that rain is, well, unpredictable. It doesn’t even matter what your wedding season may be – rain can still make its way into your wedding day. Accept that rain could pop up out of nowhere, like an unwanted guest you definitely didn’t invite – but that you will have to make the most of it.
- Always have a plan B for the venue. Outdoor wedding? Be sure there’s some sort of indoor option as well – such as an indoor reception room or just a tent you can pop up when needed.
- Prepare yourself too. Is rain starting to take shape in the forecast a few weeks before the wedding? Get a pair of Wellingtons, a very good looking umbrella, a jacket to go with your dress, and arm yourself with a huge smile on your face – you will still be a stunning bride, that’s for sure!
- Prepare for your guests as well. Be sure your guests will be warm and happy, inside, far from the rain. Also, provide them with hot drinks – like hot chocolate, mulled wine, or herbal teas. They will love it!
- Don’t skip on your wedding pictures. When did a couple of rain drops deter you from being happy? Ask your photographer to shoot some stunning pictures out in the rain – we guarantee they will look awe-inspiring!
Have you booked your wedding venue yet? Contact The Oaks and come see what our splendid waterfront wedding venue will offer for your Big Day. You will LOVE it here!