At The Oaks waterfront hotel in Easton, Maryland, we take pride in providing a warm and welcoming environment for all guests. We understand the importance of accessibility and have taken significant measures to ensure that our property is accommodating to everyone.
We offer the following for those with disabilities:
- Wheelchair access is available to the entrance of the hotel.
- There is an elevator available to take guests to the 2nd floor.
- Room #25, located on the 2nd floor and accessed by the elevator, offers a king bed, and an ADA compliant adjoining bath featuring a roll-in shower with bench, grab bars in the shower and toilet area.
- Parking lots are close to the building. There are also drop off spots to enter the building via wheelchair access.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit The Oaks can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- Our standard operating procedure ensures that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible accommodations during the same hours and in the same manner as those without accessibility needs.
- We have detailed descriptions of our accessible features to allow guests with disabilities to determine if our accommodations meet their needs.
- Our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our client’s right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems.
- We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that our accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that an accessible room description is included on their reservation platform.
- The hotel will allow guests with legitimate service dogs to enter all areas accessible to the general public.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 410-745-5053 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
At The Oaks, we are committed to making our website accessible to all individuals. We adhere to the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) and will continue to test our website periodically with assistive technology. Please contact us directly with any concerns or questions about ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing our website. Call us at 410-745-5053 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.