25 Jul How to Plan Your Bridal Party Photos
Your wedding photos are very important – and there’s just no way anyone can deny this. In the end, your wedding will only last for one day – but the memories you create now will last for a lifetime, and making sure they’re all captured in candid, beautiful pictures does matter a lot.
How to plan your bridal party photos so that you shoot them effectively and make sure the entire photo session doesn’t take too much precious time? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Avoid alcohol. Let’s face it: nobody looks good in pictures when they’re tipsy, and you and your wedding party make no exception from the rule. It’s fine to clink a glass of something when getting ready for the Big Day, and it’s fine to clink a glass after the ceremony – but it’s quite important that none of you has one glass too many.
- Coordinate everyone. This falls under the tasks your Maid of Honor and Best Man should take care of. They should be informed of the exact location and time of the wedding photo shooting, so that they can disseminate the information to the other bridesmaids and groomsmen and make sure everyone is there on time.
- Communicate with your photographer. Tell them about the types of wedding photos you’re not very keen on taking, and the types you’d prioritize. This will help them shoot the best pictures in the shortest amount of time.
- Don’t annoy your photographer with too many tips and ideas. Give them the broad lines, and allow them to do their job. Your wedding photographer is a true professional, so they know exactly when and how to shoot the best pictures – both of yourselves as the bride and groom, and of your wedding party.
- Smile and have fun. The more fun you have, the better your wedding pictures will look without too much effort. You’re not getting married every day and you’re not shooting wedding photos every day – so it’s crucial that you really have fun and seize every moment of this special photo shooting!
Looking for a splendid wedding venue on the Eastern Shore? Contact The Oaks, schedule your personal tour, and come see what a gorgeous option we are! We guarantee you will love every inch of this space from the very minute you walk in!