18 Jul These Tips of Advice Are Perfect for Brides Who Want to Avoid Beauty Disasters
For a bride, there’s nothing quite as important as the way she feels (and looks) on her wedding day – and if you’re a bride-to-be, you can definitely relate to this.
That’s completely natural. This is a VERY special day in your life and you want to do everything you can to look flawless, both in real life and in the pictures.
What are some of the things you shouldn’t do before the Big Day to make sure you avoid a beauty disaster? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Don’t get a spray tan close to the wedding. Do it about one week before the big date to avoid two things: an unnatural, orange-looking skin AND a stained white wedding dress.
- Don’t pluck your brows on the wedding day. Do it about three days before. This will help you do it patiently (and, preferably, to have it done by a professional), but it will also help you avoid redness.
- Don’t try any kind of new face products two weeks before the wedding. No matter how magical they may be for someone else, they may turn into a redness-inducing nightmare for you.
- Don’t change your haircolor at least a couple of weeks before the wedding. Again, you may have had this haircolor before and it looked amazing, but you never know what could go wrong and what color you’ll get – and two weeks is just not enough time to get your haircolor back without completely ruining your hair and making it impossible to work with.
- Don’t wash your hair on your wedding day. This may sound completely weird to many of you, and understandably so. In most cases though, freshly washed hair is harder to work with than hair that’s just a little bit dirty. If your hair tends to get greasy at the roots, use a quality dry shampoo to fix this.
- Don’t eat salt, at least a couple of weeks before the wedding day (or at least try to lower your general intake). Salt can very easily cause your feet to swallow – and that’s not only unattractive, but it can also make you feel uncomfortable in your shoes (literally).
Looking for the best wedding venue on the Eastern Shore? Contact The Oaks and schedule your personal tour of our grounds – we guarantee you will be amazed by the beauty of the surroundings, as well as the elegance of the venue we have in mind for you!