10 Feb These Tips Will Help You Choose the Best Bridesmaids’ Dresses
Your lovely ladies deserve the very best – not only are they your best friends, but now they are officially part of the Big Day in the fullest sense of the word.
Of course, both you and your bridesmaids want to feel pretty – but how do you actually make this happen?
How to choose bridesmaids’ dresses they will be actually happy with?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The length of the dresses. Most of the times, bridesmaids’ dresses are long. However, that’s not necessarily a true must when it comes to these attires. Sure, if your event is VERY traditional and elegant, you should definitely choose long gowns for your bridesmaids.
- The design itself. This is where things can get quite tricky. While a short lady can wear high heels in a long dress to make sure she doesn’t look “overwhelmed”, this is not the case with various body shapes.
- Most of the times, an A-line dress is the very best option for multiple body types – from pear-shaped to A-line. Again, however, this doesn’t mean you should only settle for an A-line design for your bridesmaids.
- The same goes with the neckline as well. Sweetheart necklines can look really cute and romantic, and they tend to be a universally acclaimed choice for bridesmaids (and brides in general). However, if you want something more special, you might want to try off the shoulder dresses, one shoulder dresses, or even a high (illusion) neckline. Each of these looks best with a specific body type, so make sure to do a little research if you want to ensure your bridesmaids feel good wearing the dresses.
- Go wild. Want to be absolutely certain your friends actually like their bridesmaids’ dresses? Let them wear whatever they want – no rules, no color schemes, no specific necklines everyone should wear. This is a huge trend in 2019 and we can’t wait to see more of these unconventional wedding party attires.
Still looking for a beautiful wedding venue on the Eastern Shore? Contact The Oaks right now and come take a look at our splendid venue. Schedule your tour of these gorgeous grounds and we guarantee you will love it here – so much, that you will want to book us right away!